The LIVE SD 3G is the ultimate Flymaster flight instrument specially built for competition and XC pilots with worldwide livetracking.
XC flying is rewarding, yet landing out alone can be scary. With the LiveTracking system you will never be alone on your XC adventure. Flymaster LiveTracking technology is the standard for the Paragliding World Cup and the Red Bull X-Alps.
Learn more about LiveTracking
Don't get caught in airspace
With Flymasters 3D airspace warning system you will have ample information to navigate around restriced airspace zones.
Learn more about Airspace avoidance
Know Where You Are
Flymaster SD series instruments have amazing worldwide road maps. Plan your flight and you'll never get lost.
Learn more about Maps
Design your own instrument
Need more or less data on your flight screens, with Flymasters' unique Designer you can create the instrument you like and need for your style of flying.
Learn more about Designer
With Designer app you can upload all your flights to our Cloud Flights Web Service. Inside your flight details page, you can review your flight, play it back, analyse all data, including all external sensors data, like G-forces and heart rate values. You can also download your flight in IGC format.
Learn more about Cloud Flights
Flymasters' unique thermal ball will help you find the thermal core quicker and the zero buzzer make sure don't fly past lift.
Learn more about Thermal Ball
The has a built in low power wireless interface for connecting compatible accessories. The list of Flymaster wireless accessories is the most complete on the market. Already available for the are the HEART-G, TAS and M1.
Learn more about HEART-G and TAS
Flight Sharing can be extended beyond the LiveTracking. Just with a few key strokes you can send your flights, just after landing, to several well know databases like Leonardo, or DHV.
The Flymaster implements an easy intuitive menu driven system with no need to memorise multiple functions on keys with long key presses.
- Buzzer/near thermal sound
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….)
- 6 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key)
- Automatic mute, keeps vario silent until takeoff
- Altitude adjustment using QNH
- Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS
- 3 independent altimeters
- 3D flight logger IGC format
- Storage for >300000 track points
- Up to 248 flights
- 448 Waypoints
- Compatibility with Open Air format (upload of files using Designer)
- Display of restricted areas in map
- Adjustable warning vertical distance to a restriced area
- Adjustable warning horizontal distance to a restriced area
- Display of shortest Vertical, and Horizontal, distance to restricted area
- Resctrited area alarms (Altitude imminent, Position imminent, Violation, …)
- Critical Airspace page (displays information about areas that are closer than a defined distance)
- Worldwide Airspace database (SD card required) ( more info).
Cross Country Features
- Exclusive Thermal Ball indicator
- Several specific data fileds like Distance to take off, current and avarage glide ratio, avarage speed, etc.
- Distance to last thermal indexed with altitude
- Goto waypoint
- Multiple waypoint route
- Wind Speed and Direction (GPS based calculations)
- Automatic altitude gain profiler
- McCready related values like speed to fly, next termal climb, etc. (available with the TASProbe)
- Nearby Landings (Displays Required Glide Ratio and distance to all the Landings which can be reached)